Bless The Mic Magazine and Bless the Mic Ciphers TV

Unsigned and Indepdent Artists Expand Their Brands!

Thug life is played out! Black people's solution Americas solution

facts and receipts. kamal imani

Views: 7

You need to be a member of Bless The Mic Magazine and Bless the Mic Ciphers TV to add comments!

Join Bless The Mic Magazine and Bless the Mic Ciphers TV

Comment by Rates And Royalty on June 21, 2021 at 10:32pm

ratesandroyalty@gmail.com

Comment by Rates And Royalty on June 21, 2021 at 10:31pm

When you were doing interviews in '07 they could not have imagined we'd get this far. 24 hr of poetry, neo-soul, and culture. Kamal and so many of you are the inspiration for what we do.

STAND UP

BE KNOWN

I AM OF THE SPOKEN WORD COMMUNITY.

I AM A POET.

Comment by Rates And Royalty on June 21, 2021 at 10:26pm

Kamal I know you dont like us sharing personal info. But I'm betting if we collab, this is where everyone will submit from. Can we partner to elevate the voices of the African diaspora? Please contact us and ask for Tracey - 518-400-0984. We all know poetry is great. It now has it's own channel. I deem you an ambassador. Contact us.

Comment by Rates And Royalty on June 21, 2021 at 10:22pm

Fam, we are the future. we have a new platform to get paid as poets. Support! don't let this op pass us by.

Comment by Rates And Royalty on June 21, 2021 at 10:20pm

Have you heard Kamal's 'Post-Traumatic Slavery Syndrome? I pray I get to see it on LoveArtLife.tv 24/7 poetry video as a regular vid (even if it's from his home). We need that poem to heal, for real.

Comment by Rates And Royalty on June 21, 2021 at 10:15pm

#facts. #theultimatechallenge #stopkillingyourcommunity #wealllive #loveartlife

LoveArtLife.TV is looking for videos to run on our 24 hr poetry TV channel. Please submit your videos. And Please Tell A Friend! We are trying to get poets paid.
We have a broadcast license, which pays royalties to ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and other PROs. Artists get registered, get seen, and get paid with LoveArtLife.TV Deep Love, Soul Art, and Authentic Life. All here for you on loveartlife.tv Tell a Friend.