Bless The Mic Magazine and Bless the Mic Ciphers TV

Unsigned and Indepdent Artists Expand Their Brands!

All Discussions Tagged 'Video' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“i Luv3 M3" Ft Moneybagg Yo Reaches New Levels As Vi City Preps His Album "CityLi3:"

Vi City ft. Moneybagg Yo – “i LuV3 m3” (Music Video) Vi City, hailing from Chicago, IL, continues to climb the ranks of Hip-Hop’s elite w…

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 May 5

Watch the NEW Video From Chicago Artist 'Vi City' Titled "On GOD" | Follow @IamViCity​

Chicago Artist Vi City Delivers A Visual For Rising Single "On GOD" One of Chicago’s very own, Vi City, originally from the 'Wild Hundred…

0 Feb 7

DGold - F.I.F.O ft. Gorilla Zoe

DGOLD offers ‘Inspiration’ to the world with hot new EP   WEST PALM BEACH, FL – Like many other musicians in the world, David Gold was s…

0 Jan 9

Cartel The Great - Big Shit

Cartel The Great - Big Shit Cartel The Great displays excellence with style on new album ‘I Suppose to Been Here’   CHICAGO, IL – Greatne…

0 Dec 31, 2020

Nealy - Hot Pot of Chilly

Nealy - Hot Pot of Chilly Justin Nealy cooks up a hot pot of chili with new single, just in time for winter   RALEIGH, NC – If you’re lik…

0 Dec 31, 2020

Holiday The Golden Child - Features

Holiday The Golden Child - Features A new era of female Rap: Holiday The Golden Child releases a mixtape and single highlighting women em…

0 Dec 15, 2020

OnajiDox - Answer Me

OnajiDox – Answer Me New Hip Hop duo flexes sweet and sour sound with new singles ‘Answer Me and ‘Double Double’    ORLANDO, FL – The Jap…

0 Nov 20, 2020

Allen Lucas - Love

Allen Lucas - Love Allen Lucas fills gap in Hip Hop world with new single ‘Love’   LIMA/TOLEDO, OHIO – Allen Lucas has a unique sound and…

0 Nov 20, 2020

ML Underwood - I Got Work

ML Underwood talks hard work in new single ‘I Got Work’   GARY, INDIANA – A man of many talents and lofty goals, ML Underwood is the defi…

0 Nov 19, 2020

Rich Chambers - It’s Christmas Time (All Over the World)

Rich Chambers - It’s Christmas Time (All Over the World) Rich Chambers drops new album ‘Santa’s Rockin’ Band’ just in time for the Chris…

0 Nov 7, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by Bless the Mic!.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service