Bless The Mic Magazine and Bless the Mic Ciphers TV

Unsigned and Indepdent Artists Expand Their Brands!

All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quianna Crute - Oh Adonai

Catch the Vibes With Quianna Crute With Her New Single “Oh Adonai” From Her Album “Created to Worship” In her debut album, “Created to…

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 19 hours ago

AJ From The 9 - More Sounds From The 9

AJ From The 9 Delivers His Latest Project ‘More Sounds From The 9’ After dropping his last album ‘Sounds From The 9’ on New Years 2020,…

0 May 15

“i Luv3 M3" Ft Moneybagg Yo Reaches New Levels As Vi City Preps His Album "CityLi3:"

Vi City ft. Moneybagg Yo – “i LuV3 m3” (Music Video) Vi City, hailing from Chicago, IL, continues to climb the ranks of Hip-Hop’s elite w…

0 May 5

Watch the NEW Video From Chicago Artist 'Vi City' Titled "On GOD" | Follow @IamViCity​

Chicago Artist Vi City Delivers A Visual For Rising Single "On GOD" One of Chicago’s very own, Vi City, originally from the 'Wild Hundred…

0 Feb 7

TooFaced - Numbed Emotions

Dark, hard-hitting artist brings in sweeter tone on new EP ‘Look Back’   GROTON, CT – If you only listen to the body of work that East…

0 Jan 26

Kami Elrod - Bluebirds

New single featuring haunting vocals of Kami Elrod offers hope in the face of emotional pain  COLUMBIA, MD – There are a lot of people…

0 Jan 17

DGold - F.I.F.O ft. Gorilla Zoe

DGOLD offers ‘Inspiration’ to the world with hot new EP   WEST PALM BEACH, FL – Like many other musicians in the world, David Gold was s…

0 Jan 9

Cartel The Great - Big Shit

Cartel The Great - Big Shit Cartel The Great displays excellence with style on new album ‘I Suppose to Been Here’   CHICAGO, IL – Greatne…

0 Dec 31, 2020

Nealy - Hot Pot of Chilly

Nealy - Hot Pot of Chilly Justin Nealy cooks up a hot pot of chili with new single, just in time for winter   RALEIGH, NC – If you’re lik…

0 Dec 31, 2020

Lor Sosa - Blink

Lor Sosa - Blink East Coast rapper embraces ‘Borrowed Time’ by launching music career with debut album HOWARD COUNTY, MD – Self-made…

0 Dec 26, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by Bless the Mic!.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service