Bless The Mic Magazine and Bless the Mic Ciphers TV

Unsigned and Indepdent Artists Expand Their Brands!

Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)'s Discussions (126)

Discussions Started (126) Replies Latest Activity

Vi City - OnGOD featuring Harv | @IamViCity

Vi City Is Making New Waves WIth His Debut Single “OnGOD” As He Releases His New Track “Lenciaga” Get In Tune! Chicago native Vi City ha…

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 on Saturday

Quianna Crute - Oh Adonai

Catch the Vibes With Quianna Crute With Her New Single “Oh Adonai” From Her Album “Created to Worship” In her debut album, “Created to…

0 Jun 12

AJ From The 9 - More Sounds From The 9

AJ From The 9 Delivers His Latest Project ‘More Sounds From The 9’ After dropping his last album ‘Sounds From The 9’ on New Years 2020,…

0 May 15

“i Luv3 M3" Ft Moneybagg Yo Reaches New Levels As Vi City Preps His Album "CityLi3:"

Vi City ft. Moneybagg Yo – “i LuV3 m3” (Music Video) Vi City, hailing from Chicago, IL, continues to climb the ranks of Hip-Hop’s elite w…

0 May 5

Watch Vi City's New Video for “i Luv3 M3 Featuring Moneybagg Yo

Vi City x MoneyBagg Yo “i LuV3 m3”! Stream “i LuV3 m3” https://linktr.ee/HundredsEntertainment Follow Vi City: @Iamvicity Su…

0 Apr 4

Watch the NEW Video From Chicago Artist 'Vi City' Titled "On GOD" | Follow @IamViCity​

Chicago Artist Vi City Delivers A Visual For Rising Single "On GOD" One of Chicago’s very own, Vi City, originally from the 'Wild Hundred…

0 Feb 7

BFunkN - King James

Funk master BFunkN drops upbeat anthem with new single ‘King James’   LOS ANGELES, CA – Like everyone else around the world facing the ha…

0 Feb 2

Briana Donniel - Sick AF

Briana Donniel - Sick AF Hard-hitting lyricist brings playful style to the world with new single ‘Sick AF’   COLUMBUS, GA – Briana Donni…

0 Jan 26

J'Mill - One Of A Kind

J'Mill - One Of A Kind Young Hollywood star Jalyn Emil Hall launches music career with new single ‘One of a Kind’  LOS ANGELES, CA – On…

0 Jan 26

TooFaced - Numbed Emotions

Dark, hard-hitting artist brings in sweeter tone on new EP ‘Look Back’   GROTON, CT – If you only listen to the body of work that East…

0 Jan 26

RSS

© 2021   Created by Bless the Mic!.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service