POETIC TRANSPARENCY RADIO MINISTRY presents Poetic Empowerment Network, FREE Poetry Contest!
GREAT CASH PRIZES: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd To Be Announced
*ALL PRIZES WILL INCLUDE A SPOTLIGHT OF YOUR POEM ON POETIC TRANSPARENCY RADIO BROADCAST.
- The title of the poem is "COVID-19 Altered My Life"
- Submit an email of your typed poem of one page only
- Address your personal story of how the COVID-19 coronavirus has altered your life
- Proofread your poem for any grammatical errors
- Do not use texting lingo
- Poems containing language that is vulgar, offensive, or inappropriate will not be accepted
- Email your contact number and poem to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your poem will be judged on Transparency, Originality & Creativity of “Social Distancing”.
All poems have to be submitted by Saturday, November 28, 2020.
Winners will be announced on December 5, 2020, during the radio broadcast of Poetic Transparency between 7 PM - 8 PM EST on WYCB, 1340AM – RADIO ONE.
Please share this contest with your family and friends!
#poetictransparency #poetrycontest #poets