1. What’s going on? Please introduce yourself and tell us where you’re from? Florina Kaja, im from Shaolin, Staten Island home of my favorite group Wu Tang Clan!
2. When did you know you want to be a reality star and a motivational speaker? and who or what inspired you?
I never wanted to be a reality star, I wanted to be seen on television for my talents, and to help change the youth, i knew if people could see me, they would know me and i could use that exposure to be a good role model to kids, but bad girls club made me look like i was a bad girl, fighter, i am not, im just gangster and dont take shit form anyone, and showed girls to stand up for themselves. I immediately used my reality start status to make a change in myself first and then the youth and many more.
3. As an up and coming reality star, do you find it difficult to maintain personal relationships while perusing your career?
I dont find it difficult, the people i have been wit do, they cant seem to handle everyone knowing who i am, jelaousy and controlling issues are things i deal wit on a daily, it taught me not to feel jealousy and keep my emotions in check, i always want to see my friends or partners do great, unfortunately i haven't recieved that support from anyone yet, thats why i am single!
4. Coke , Pepsi, Juice
WATER, water and water! The only juice i drink is the ones i make all natural with fruits and vegetables.
5. Tell us something you enjoy doing [besides music] that most people don’t know?
I love being a Tom Boy, im very adventurous, im fearless, ill try anything once, I love nature. I also love acting i find it easy to use all my emotions. I love kids, all kids, every kid, they are so precious and important.
6. Who is your favorite artist and why?
Bob Marley, and Birdie, both for the same reason. They use music to make a difference in the world, Bob Marley gave his life to change peoples way of thinking. Birdie sings about the people, I love those kids of artists!
7. Currently, what project or music are you working on or pushing & where can we find it?
I have a long running song called Tear it up on YouTube i am making a video for it this summer, and i also just recorded a raggae song, I do all kinds of music, this sunmmer i want people enjoying my music, coming soon! I rap and sing, and write, i cant sing in any language, its a thing my daughter does too, she sings to me in russian lol!
8. What’s been the most memorable moment so far in your career?
I went to a college in Kentucky one year and stood on campus for a week, i got to speak to over 500 people about bullying and lgbt community everyone was crying an so was i that was amazing! I traveled a lot and met so many people, it taught me a lot about life!
9. If you could work with any body or any artist, (current or past) who would it be and why?
Definitely would have to be Suzie Quatro, she had a way of creating fun music with dope messages and she was cute i would definitely have tried to get her in bed lol! And Pink cuz she is a Virgo like me and her music is pure and smart!
10. What are your personal goals for the remainder of this year?
Maintaining my health and staying positive, I dont Chase fame, i chase self progression and change for the better, I wanna complete my book, and put out some music and change the way we think!
11. Tell everyone where they can find you? [Websites, Social media, Booking info etc
YOUTUBE FLORINA KAJA
12. Any Shoutouts
SHOUT OUT TO MY FANS, THEY BEEN THERE SINCE DAY ONE, AND MY FAMILY AND MY DAUGHTER THEY ARE THE BEST! ALSO MY MANAGER MIKE NEELY FOR BEING THERE SINCE DAY ONE AND BELIEVING IN ME THOSE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN NY LIFE.
13. What advice can you give other young ladies who follow in your foot steps ?
Dont idolize anyone, not even me, no matter your religion remember God is the only one to look up to, these famous women these days make me sick, no talent sex tapes, half naked. A big butt doesn't make you special, wake up to the intentions of people, we have no role models anymore, just a bunch of girls acting a fool!
14. What's your favorite color?
15. What is your favorite food?
Sushi, vegetables and fruits!
16.What your opinion on the direction that music is taken now?
Music is dumbing our generation down, lyrics are retarted, and respect and realness is gone. Now just have a good beat and say anything stupid and your famous, we need change in our music!