Bless The Mic Magazine and Bless the Mic Ciphers TV

Unsigned and Indepdent Artists Expand Their Brands!

All Discussions Tagged 'Single' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QüeDavinciYO Puts It Down With “CreationOfPerfection” His Latest EP

QüeDavinciYO - CreationOfperfection QüeDavinciYO Delivers A 5 Track EP “CreationOfperfection” For The People After creating another his…

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 14 hours ago

AJ From The 9 Enlists Young Ceno On His Latest Effort “Dead Presidents”

Southern California artist AJ From The 9 is back to drop heat for the Summer with his new single “Dead Presidents” featuring Young Ceno…

0 Aug 2

Nawf Slim Presents: 4030 In The Dirty Dirty Hosted by Dj Smoke

Nawf Slim Presents: 4030 In The Dirty Dirty w/Dj Smoke Stream The Brand New Compilation Project From Nawf Slim "4030 In The Dirty Dirty…

0 Jul 27

BandupSMG - On My Mind

BandupSMG – On My Mind www.mysticsent.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/107894374_569009747098141_2054981340731309431_n.jpg?resize=600%2C72

0 Jul 13

PWJazy - Heroes

PWJazy – Heroes PWJazy makes music meant to unite the world  with new EP ‘HeroesAZY’  CASTAIC, CA – Experimental Alternative Rock makes a…

0 Jun 24

Tom Margetson - Save My Soul

Tom Margetson - Save My Soul Multitalented London entertainer Tom Margetson releases timely new single ‘Save My Soul’  LONDON, UK – Tom…

0 Jun 3

Dorren Pierre - California Burning

Dorren Pierre – California Burning Fusion of different genres creates intriguing signature sound for Dorren Pierre’s new album ‘Therapy’ …

0 Jun 3

Dotty B - Hurt locker

Dotty B - Hurt locker  New East Coast artist causes ripples across industry with debut album ‘Daymare’  ROANOKE, VA – Dotty B is a Bron…

0 Jun 3

THookz x Purcella - Ice Cream

THookz x Purcella - Ice Cream THookz and Purcella bring Bubblegum Trap to the forefront with new single ‘Ice Cream’   RALEIGH, NC – Bu…

0 May 13

Atara - Light A Match (Set Me On Fire)

Atara - Light A Match (Set Me On Fire) Seasoned singer songwriter, Atara blends pop genres with Rock N Roll on new EP "Songs For The Ladi…

0 May 7

RSS

© 2020   Created by Bless the Mic!.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service