Bless The Mic Magazine and Bless the Mic Ciphers TV

Unsigned and Indepdent Artists Expand Their Brands!

Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)'s Discussions (100)

Discussions Started (100) Replies Latest Activity

Luch Capo - BrandinNTrendsettiN

Luch Capo - BrandinNTrendsettiN Up and comer Luch Capo has taken 2020 by storm with his music, fashion and so much more  PHILADELPHIA, PA…

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Oct 3

QüeDavinciYO Puts It Down With “CreationOfPerfection” His Latest EP

QüeDavinciYO - CreationOfperfection QüeDavinciYO Delivers A 5 Track EP “CreationOfperfection” For The People After creating another his…

0 Aug 11

AJ From The 9 Enlists Young Ceno On His Latest Effort “Dead Presidents”

Southern California artist AJ From The 9 is back to drop heat for the Summer with his new single “Dead Presidents” featuring Young Ceno…

0 Aug 2

Nawf Slim Presents: 4030 In The Dirty Dirty Hosted by Dj Smoke

Nawf Slim Presents: 4030 In The Dirty Dirty w/Dj Smoke Stream The Brand New Compilation Project From Nawf Slim "4030 In The Dirty Dirty…

0 Jul 27

BandupSMG - On My Mind

BandupSMG – On My Mind www.mysticsent.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/107894374_569009747098141_2054981340731309431_n.jpg?resize=600%2C72

0 Jul 13

PWJazy - Heroes

PWJazy – Heroes PWJazy makes music meant to unite the world  with new EP ‘HeroesAZY’  CASTAIC, CA – Experimental Alternative Rock makes a…

0 Jun 24

Tom Margetson - Save My Soul

Tom Margetson - Save My Soul Multitalented London entertainer Tom Margetson releases timely new single ‘Save My Soul’  LONDON, UK – Tom…

0 Jun 3

Dorren Pierre - California Burning

Dorren Pierre – California Burning Fusion of different genres creates intriguing signature sound for Dorren Pierre’s new album ‘Therapy’ …

0 Jun 3

Dotty B - Hurt locker

Dotty B - Hurt locker  New East Coast artist causes ripples across industry with debut album ‘Daymare’  ROANOKE, VA – Dotty B is a Bron…

0 Jun 3

THookz x Purcella - Ice Cream

THookz x Purcella - Ice Cream THookz and Purcella bring Bubblegum Trap to the forefront with new single ‘Ice Cream’   RALEIGH, NC – Bu…

0 May 13

RSS

© 2020   Created by Bless the Mic!.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service